Geekspace is a website that enables you to convert Youtube videos to MP3 audio files. There are many reasons why you might want to do this. Maybe there is an interview you want to download, a tutorial or even a funny prank. The possibilities are endless, but remember, you are not allowed to download copyrighted material as this is against our terms and conditions.
Our Youtube to mp3 converter and downloader is extremely easy to use.
- First you need to go to Youtube.com and search for the video you are looking for and open it.
- The video should now automatically play, but you can stop it – we are only looking for the URL.
- You can find the URL at the top of your screen, outside the window where the website is displayed. (It usually looks something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXX)
- Select the whole URL, right-click, and select ‘copy’ (or press CTRL+C on your keyboard).
- Go to Geekspace.co.za and right-click on the box asking for the URL. Select ‘paste’ from the drop-down menu (or alternatively press CTRL+V).
- Finally, click on the ‘convert to MP3!’ button.
- A ‘download MP3’ button should appear now. Right-click on this button and select ‘save link as…’.
- Select the folder you want to download it to and click on ‘Save’.
- Now you can open the audio file from the folder you selected in the last step!